Sunday, March 4, 2012

Turning 18!

Hi everyone! It's march, let's march on with a musical beep beep beep beep. ignore me. well I'd to share how I spent my birthday (: The day before my birthday, the black clouds had rolled in again, the thoughts of negativity came towards . But thanks to everyone , this day had turned out to be superb! No words can describe how happy I was and how grateful I am to have my people . I stayed awake until 00:00 just to get a call from darling fiona but turned out she was too tired. ( take a good rest dear, you deserve it. iloveyou ) Well but the stayed-up brought me double happiness before I went to bed !
       

nadia's letter all the way from her hellish hostel (right nad!?) you should write me moreee, not only on my birthday. through ups and downs, she's always there to listen my rants .
I couldn't imagine my days without talking to her. i love youu it's your turn next :D

when I saw this I was like "WAAAAAAAAA SO PRETTY OMG SO PREETTTYYY OMG " (my sis was the witness) they really know the things I like. who are they? who else if not those girls in sydney, who left me behind,  :b fiden! I miss them so much that received this makes me even miss them more. Thank you loves see you in July! (:

continued to the times the sun rose..

two hours break among classes in the morning, my law uni mates insisted on having breakfast at here instead of the place I recommended. (it's my birthday, I deserved to choose ;b ) turned out that they got me my favourite pastry chef's cake :D  huaaaa, :D :D :D :D thank you thank you thank you. I'm deeply appreciative of their thoughts and their companions during my hard times in uni . I hope we'll graduate together at once. 

a happy chubby girl with fooooooood nyamnyam
thank you thank you thank you thank you thank youuuuuu 


cakeeee! <3 :DD 



        







look at these girls, they are so excited to see the blow kept lighting up even though I blew them for hundreds times. D:











ah they bought me an ice cream to complete their plan :b on our way back to uni.
( stella owns me 18 packs of ice cream, I wonder when will she give me and her reaction when reading this, well, I know. I can only say : keep ur words.) B)


classes until evening worn me out but dexter accompanied me to have late lunch and I always love his companion..  even though he bullied me most of the time, I knew he loves me sincerely.. thank you sayang. thank you for coming back to celebrate my birthday . thank you for always lend me your shoulders whenever I feel low. thank you for facing my moody for these 12 years.  thank you for being one of the best cousins on earth. I hope you come back next year. (sssttt, anything is possible dexxx -.- )




my mannn. whoever will be her gf should not hurt him or I'll hurt you future-gf  by..


.. using this B(|)
so after the outing, I went to another uni.. I didn't expect my friends came to give me surprise. I was very shocked back then , and said "what are you doing here?" until I saw the cake. I didn't expect them to throw me a surprise as their schedules were packed and even our outings are often cancelled. I was so touched, so touched that I couldn't stop smiling. 




thank you thamrin halim mei and irene . sheilaalovesyouall! thank you for the cake and ponyy! (i''ll show you the pony in another chance)
and the surprise continued from my literature mates :D they are so thoughtful 





xie xie ni men (: 




thank you angeline and reny who I bet they planned this all :D and for the polaroids hihi :D
my friends asked me to skip my class and there were no words to make them allow me to stay. they took all my stuffs right away without giving me a chance to talk. :{ so we went to an eatery..


the other two who dropped by, thank you (:
and well, I thought my birthday ended with them but surprisingly.. daniel helbert yudi came. frankly speaking, I don't know how to react. they are literally crazyyy. real crazy ones. one minute they keep quite, another minute they will make the whole classroom laugh loudly. thanks to helbert and yudi, who fill up my days with their silly acts in uni and not to mention daniel, who always do his best to make my days. (he must be very happy as I type this ugh)

another cake, another wish, another spirit




everyoneeeeee :D




sista knows me best. she bought this oh-so-yummy cake and I was soooo haaaaaaappppyyyy! I wish dad and koko are in the picture /:



well dex came over and played cards before his leaving the next day (: . that's how I spent my birthday , thanks everyone for being very thoughtful. for giving their time to celebrate my birthday, for the cakeesss , of course. I'm so haaaappyy with all the cakes aaaa I'm eating the cake as I'm typing lalalalaa~

thanks to my big family, fiden, snoopy & the boys, tingtings, literature classmates and every one of you.
 thanks for the video silpiaa. thanks for the voicenotes denissa, claris, carin, darren, uncle, aunty, the two adorable setios , nunu, jolly, kiki, abo ,hugo, andrie. sister took big part in these voicenotes thing hahaha. thanks for the calls fiona and wirianto. thanks for the gifts fiden , angeline, reny & snoopiers. thanks everyone for the greetings through status, bbm, facebook, twitter and messages . thank you for the wishes. thank you is not enough to describe how thankful I am .
to sum up, it's a merry day (: and it's because of all of you.





i don't know how to thank everyone , so.. 

Falemenderit shumë благодаря ви много  謝謝 Merci beaucoup ありがとうございます Gratias tibi ago  Благодарам धन्यवाद Teşekkür ederim
thank you 

have a nice day (: