Saturday, July 2, 2011

Words I couldn't say




I'm getting better each day (I hope) I haven't declared which uni I will attend . what major I will take as well . I'm in a huge dilemma . What foremost is the major at the initial stage then the place. I should choose one of these majors :
law well, law had never crossed my mind before but it's the only subject I want to take if I stay in town . Many people are surprised when I say I'm taking law. It's actually not 'many' but 'all' . yes, all of them . It doesn't suit me even a zero comma zero zero zero zero zero nine percent . It's totally not 'me' . and that, I couldn't agree more . I'm out of my mind by making that decision but yea, if I pass the test, I'll take it as a challenge.
design nah, this major, 9 out of 10 people tell me this is the best major for me . I thought it either back then, however, in this condition where my interest is in minus point . I don't think I can do well in this subject . Why should I waste much money if I don't have determination? It will be a waste .
hospitality it's a 'okay' major . but unfortunately after a few days I decided to apply, I was informed I'm underage and it's quite impossible if they want to accept me . duh! /:


ahaaaa my hair is short now. i asked him to cut 5cm and he cut like 15-20 cm ha ha ._. He left me speechless, but whatever I like it though (: I'm home alone again and stay at home again today . I don' feel bored idk why . I tend to isolate myself from the world *wink