Sunday, March 18, 2012

Yellow Mellow



HAIII how are you? life is giving me trials. Trials to adapt with my packed schedules and piles of assignments .Today I'll tell how I spent my last weekend in 3 posts. ugh I have no time to update this teacup since I came back and when I spared my time yesterday, my lappie acted weird and refused to show itself hmph! I had to bring it to the store and waited for +- 5 hours? idk. Anyway, thanks for the companion silly! you know who you are. Back to the topic , this trip was for my beloved nadia who has been my maid sweetytweety since March 10th,1995 . It's her 17th birthday so I went there to surprise her! She's so lucky to have me :O (and she will puke after reading this, but hey, it's the truth :b )

on our way to dex's house





clarissa came along too since she had to do medical check up and fortunately her mom set a good date :D

dotdot!!
he likes to crawl










so yummy :|






good luck with the army thing! I know you can get through the difficulties dear! loveyouu






met stelalalalalalalalalalalaa :'D so happy





bought these balloons and brought them was troublesome, but worth it.












"NOOOO I'M SO UGLYYY NOOO PICTURE TAKINGG" - nadia -.-

"birthday queen hihihi so pretty" - nadia
a blessed pig
a happy girl

keep making us proud sayang (:



short story : reached there and went to dex's home, next we went to have a quick lunch since claris got an appointment . after hospital, we went to have tea time then roamed around to search sister's thing. had dinner with stelllaaa! then bought cake and balloons for nadia the pig. waited until 12 to get into her room and tararaaaaaaaaa~ -the end-

I wish I could write more but I have to do homework now so byebyeee good night bunnies! 

S