Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Keep updating

I'm going to update more often from now on (: Everyday is a hectic day . I went to english tuition this morning , then took 3x4 size photos and went back to english tuition again /:I have just had my dinner, 35mins to go and I have to go to physics tuition . Life is hard for the next 2 weeks . I'm going to have the first examination in this third year of high school. I hope / I want/ I wish to do well in every subjects and get flying colours *amituofo* Wish me luck . Ah, anyway I am in holiday, exactly the last day of holiday . My school is selected as the school where the students will be having the olympiade tests . As a result, we , as the sutomo students get 2 days off from school yay! However it's not really different for me. I didn't go out and watch movies with my classmates /: I need to study and fight for the upcoming test . xx, S.


Sometimes there is the time when we should struggle and sacrifise