Friday, August 19, 2011

mimi nimechokka










Slept very late last night and woke up early in the morning then uni!! Ahh I didn't understand why I should get his signature . It was a waste of time esp when we didn't know where he was and we should search for him in the whole faculty == What a day . A talk with d whilst had our lunch . I miss this girl a looot . Besides her 'unique' attitudes and personalities , trust me , she is one good friend . Even though we seldom communicate , we can't stop talking when we meet . It's always nice to share things once in a while , it makes us talk talk talk and talk. I wish her all the best for her studies and I hope she can take care of herself way more careful than she does now. Right after meeting her, I bought some stuffs for the orientation tomorrow. Picked up our order and went to another d 's home . I haven't completed the things and I still can turn on lappie . Shoot me. Honestly speaking, I'm afraid. *big sigh ; wish me luck xx