Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Skadoosh!

Hello! How's your days? Doing well? I've been watching a korean movie called city hunter the whole day today . It's very unproductive since yst I actually planned to do my 3000 words assignments today . dang! I seriously need to get back on the track ; have healthy meals, not those delivery food and instant noodle . I'm getting sick of it -.- well, I always sick of it. ugh /:

Monday : I went to uni to have english test then had my brunch with friends . Ah I watched transformers 3 with denissa and it was not 'that' awesome like what ppl said or maybe it's just me :S We got bottom-corner seats . We were terribly dizzy and the woman sat beside denissa is very talkative -.- Next, had our dinner at breeks and home! Only remember 'humpty dumpty' from transformers..

Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall,
Humpty Dumpty had a great fall.
All the king's horses and all the king's men
Couldn't put Humpty together again.

Tuesday : If I considered it as a bad day, it would be so let's just say it as one unlucky day (: I was told to arrive at 8 a.m at 'x' as I applied for the driving license . I waited until freaking 3 p.m to get all the procedures done . It's useless to pay more than others and had the same waiting time . I do mind waiting when I'm hungry! -___- After all the patience , my friends bought me ticket for kung fu panda 2 ! Thank God I watched it or I will grump for the whole day . I looooveeeeee this movie I love love love it so much . PO is so ccuuuttteeee and the rabbit citizens , aww! ;DD



skaaaaadooooooosh