Saturday, November 5, 2011

It would be so nice if something would make sense for a change.

24 hours a day is not enough. I need more time!!
the clock is tickling so fast that I couldn't even catch up


I'm unhappy with my life, I know I should be thankful for everything I own. However, it happens to be I feel very empty with every single thing I do. I miss my best friends, I miss waking up without worrying a thing, I miss doing crafts, I miss reading novels, I miss planning enjoyable activities, I miss taking pictures, I miss going out with unlimited time , I miss searching good places to visit , I miss having my hair washed at salon , I miss looking at the sky , I miss thinking what I like, I miss eating my meals slowly, I miss having good conversations , I miss doing nothing for the whole day, I miss brainstorming what to post on my blog, I miss watching movies, I miss being relaxed , I miss sleeping before 10 , I miss so many things.. I forgot when was the last time I said : " I'm one happy girl.. "
I'm going to have The Basic Humanities test tomorrow and am trying to memorize every word. Thought by writing a post will ease my feeling yet it doesn't. So I'll see you then