Sunday, November 6, 2011

(✿◠‿◠)


hai hai hai hai the reason I haven't slept yet is because it's denissa's birthdaaaaaay :D:D:D:D:D:D It has been ages since I last met her ohoo and I miss her like hell much. The plan went smoothly , thanks to her mom and of course double fiona hihi . I'm not good at telling stories and expressing my feelings . so let pictures speak! Happy Birthday once again! I love you, be a happy 17 ((((((:
I'll see you on wednesday! :D :**

begin with the cake, took so many pics of it ._.

12 o'clock ; November 6th 2011 ; the day denissa turns 17! (:

she was skyping with fionaaa and tererett here comes sheila :b

next year, I'm going to be in that position, an apple screen D:

from fiona to denissa with love

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY


Get well soon princess nisa.. (: